Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Buy character sketches online? in the Disneyana forums; Does anyone know if its possible to order any of the sketches that are offered in the animation shop in Hollywood Studios or the marketplace? I also noted there was ...
    Miss Neverland is offline A-Ticket holder

Buy character sketches online?

Does anyone know if its possible to order any of the sketches that are offered in the animation shop in Hollywood Studios or the marketplace? I also noted there was a shop that sold them in Epcot. Last time I visited the world I bought a mickey and minnie sketch and I'm wondering if they do any sketches of Rafiki or Peter Pan.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Buy character sketches online?

Those books were totally *******ized by "the suits", as I've been told. There are people in management who went through the books and pulled out many (too many?) of the secondary characters. Every time I go, I ask about a few characters and am told that they cannot draw them anymore. I don't know if they sell them, though there are several pre-drawn images that artists have created, sitting in bins for purchase. The way you can order any other items, you should be able to order art as well. Call up the individual store locations and see what they have. I'm sure an artist can also draw one special for you, if you want the character done in a certain color scheme. I always check the shop at the Studios and at the Art of Disney store in Epcot for the ones I want. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.