Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss New Additions to YOUR Disney Collection... in the Disneyana forums; Received my three photos (Aladdin - Return of Jafar, Great Mouse Detective, and Shrek), and Great Mouse Detective trading card all nicely signed by Val Bettin....
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: New Additions to YOUR Disney Collection...

Received my three photos (Aladdin - Return of Jafar, Great Mouse Detective, and Shrek), and Great Mouse Detective trading card all nicely signed by Val Bettin.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

Pitching in with some of my newest...

A cool-looking Castaway t-shirt with Mickey snorkelling above the sunken sub.

A "vent cover" from the interior of one of the subs.

These were actually just a bit of set-dressing to hide the flood-lighting system that each boat had to light the lagoon at night.

There were four per boat, mounted on the bulkhead in line with the portholes at the extreme ends.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Love the T-Shirt... very cute.

Just bought a couple more books. 'Gremlins' by Roald Dahl which was intended to be a Disney feature, but sadly never materialised. Loving the artwork by the Disney artists that accompany the story. Looking forward to sharing the tale with my little nephew now. Also bought the collector's edition guide to 'Epic Mickey'. Got the game for Christmas and I'm officially rubbish, so could do with all the help I can get. It was just an added bonus that it comes with a collectable cel and artwork.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Also bought the collector's edition guide to 'Epic Mickey'. Got the game for Christmas and I'm officially rubbish, so could do with all the help I can get. It was just an added bonus that it comes with a collectable cel and artwork.
    I've been hearing that from a few friends, actually. Seems that Disney made it a bit harder than it needed to be. Guess if they made it too easy, kids and adults alike would have completed it and discarded it.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12