Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss My Magical Triumph in the Disneyana forums; Has anyone ever gotten the my magical triumph in room celebration from the Disney florist? One of my friends may be coming with me and i thought that i should ...
    Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

My Magical Triumph

Has anyone ever gotten the my magical triumph in room celebration from the Disney florist? One of my friends may be coming with me and i thought that i should get this for her and me because we won softball districts which was the first girls district win for my school.(and we had the first winning for softball since having fastpitch or to go even further winning more then one game cause we had only one game the whole time we have had fast pitch) We maybe even get it in basketball (which would be first girls bball district)or even get regional area or maybe even state(if we do get regional area or state those would all be first for my school girls or boys!!) But i think this would be cool for us for all that we have accomplished this year. So does anyone have pictures of it? And does anyone know how in-room celebrations work? And one last ? how much can it be personalized like can i add stuff and maybe change the mickey(cause i already have a huge one ) to like a donald or goofy or stitch? thanks for all the help!!
    Last edited by Cortini; 01-05-2011 at 11:22 PM.
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

Re: My Magical Triumph

Or if anyone has any of the other in room celebrations pictures those would be nice because i am still thinking about the other ones too. Thanks for your help
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I'd say your best bet is to call the WDW florist, 407-827-3505, and ask them specifics on the My Magical Triumph package. With your budget in mind, you can probably work with them to get what you want.

OK thanks that will be a good start. i will try and do that. But if anyone has done any in room celebrations i want to know their thoughts and maybe see some pictures of what they got.