Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Help! in the Disneyana forums; I'm not entirely sure if something like this exists but does anyone know if you can get a replica of Lumiere the Candlestick from Beauty & The Beast? I am ...
    Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Help!

I'm not entirely sure if something like this exists but does anyone know if you can get a replica of Lumiere the Candlestick from Beauty & The Beast? I am looking for one for a centrepiece for one of the tables at my wedding.

Thanks guys!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: Help!

Y'know I could have sworn I saw something like this at the Art of Disney store in Epcot (next to SSE) awhile back. It wasn't an actual candle stick though, I think it was more like a "life sized" figure of him.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I'm happy with a life size figure! Doesn't need to be a working candlestick at all!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Can't recall if Disney ever made a "Big Fig" of him, but it might be worth looking into. Trouble with those things is, once they're gone, they're gone.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if something like this exists but does anyone know if you can get a replica of Lumiere the Candlestick from Beauty & The Beast? I am looking for one for a centrepiece for one of the tables at my wedding.

Thanks guys!
    i have one...! it was a Disney Store thing... i got it for my mom for christmas this past year... it is a statue of Lumiere with a switch light atop his head, and a space for candles in both of his hands.... i am not sure if they still have it in stock anywhere... id call the Disney Store numbers and see if they have any lying around a warehouse...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

And when in doubt, eBay is your friend. Or those Disney surplus stores.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I've already checked ebay, and we don't have any Disney Stores in Australia anymore

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

call them directly... worse case you have to have it shipped... i dont know the price of international shipping but if you really want it that would be the direction to go...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/