Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss squinkies in the Disneyana forums; While I was christmas shopping for my 5 year old, I found these adorable little figures called squinkies. I got her the Disney Princess collection. The more I look at ...
    sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder

squinkies

While I was christmas shopping for my 5 year old, I found these adorable little figures called squinkies. I got her the Disney Princess collection. The more I look at them, the more I want to collect them. When I looked on their web site i found ones that are cars themed, toy story and other classic characters. Am I crazy for wanting the collect a kids toy? Anybody else collecting these? I guesse ill have to buy 2 sets of each so that my daughter can actually play with them.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: squinkies

I collect them but not the Disney ones yet. They have vending machines of there animal series at stores in my area so I have a lot of the animal ones.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

You are not crazy for wanting to collect them. It is much more sane than trying to buy a monorail car.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

My DS recently discovered the Toy Story and Cars 2 Squinkie sets (was a big deal because prior all we saw were Squinkies for girls). I'm not wanting to collect them (as it is I took on some limited Vinylmation) but DS has the Cars 2 set and is getting the Cars 2 dispensor as well as a pack of 10 Toy Story ones from Santa this year.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Wow! I agree about the monorail. They are also alot smaller. My husband may not notice these in our house, but I'm thinking he might notice a monorail it the middle of our living room. lol.

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sx2143 View Post
    Am I crazy for wanting the collect a kids toy?
    When an adult buys them they're known as 'collectables' not toys
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis