Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Disney Vinylmations in the Disneyana forums; Hi. Just started collecting Disney Vinlymations. Picked up the NYC Taxi, and NYC (with words) vinly, and red mickey vinyl with ears, all for $5.00 from Disney store online. The ...
    PizzaPlaneteer is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Vinylmations

Hi.
    Just started collecting Disney Vinlymations. Picked up the NYC Taxi, and NYC (with words) vinly, and red mickey vinyl with ears, all for $5.00 from Disney store online. The promo was, at the time, for each vinyl you would get a free Robots Vinyl Series 2, but unfortunately they were all out of them

But the Vinyls are awesome, larger in size than I expected.

Looking forward to animation building Vinyl coming up.

Anyone have tales to tell about Vinylmation collecting?
    pizzaplaneteer

GroovyArtMomma is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney Vinylmations

Hi there!

I just started collecting them, too. I resisted as long as I could, but that freebie Robot thing hooked me! I got the Jiminy Cricket and the Disney Store 25th aniversary ones. I really wish my local place had the blanks, I got a blank one at WDW and made my husband one featuring his favorite football team. I also got the vinylmation sketchbook so I could doodle my designs. Yay! Guess I'm going to have to order more blanks.

Happy Collecting!

"One Mouse, One World"

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

I started collecting a few weeks ago. Atm, I have 10 with 6 more on the way.

I have a 9" Kidada Never Grow Up (came with a 3" as well), 4 of the Robot series 2, 3" TicToc from the Villains series 3, 3" Nerd Donald, 3" Rapunzel from 25th Anniversary series, 3" Theme park favourites Happily Ever After.

The ones I have coming are: Si & Am from the Villians 3 series, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, The White Rabbit, The Dodo, & the March Hare.

I absolutely love them!! I just wish I had access to a physical Disney store, or much, much cheaper shipping from the DisneyStore.com!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I'm not a big fan of vinylmations however I really do like this new one.

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.