Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Ladies Disney Vera Bradley coming this fall to Disney Parks. in the Disneyana forums; Disney-Inspired Handbags and Accessories by Vera Bradley to Bloom This Fall at Disney Parks posted on March 5th, 2013 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager I’m excited to announce that ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Ladies Disney Vera Bradley coming this fall to Disney Parks.

Disney-Inspired Handbags and Accessories by Vera Bradley to Bloom This Fall at Disney Parks

posted on March 5th, 2013 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

I’m excited to announce that new Disney-inspired handbags and accessories by Vera Bradley will bloom this fall at Disney Parks. Known for their stylish quilted cotton luggage, handbags and accessories, Vera Bradley has been infusing color into all aspects of women’s lives for more than 30 years. Disney Theme Park Merchandise worked closely with Vera Bradley to develop two new patterns that will appear on items this fall. I spoke with Cathy Dawson, merchandiser for accessories at Disney Parks, about these colorful additions.
    “We are thrilled to introduce Vera Bradley to our accessories assortment,” exclaimed Cathy. “In recent years, we’ve seen several guests in our parks and resorts sporting fun, colorful bags by Vera Bradley. Even our Disney Cruise Line team recently added some items by Vera Bradley to the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. We thought it would be wonderful to add a splash of Disney to these popular and colorful accessory items.”

The new Disney-inspired patterns have names, which is something Vera Bradley does for all of their patterns. Cathy said the black pattern is called “Midnight with Mickey,” while the pink pattern is named “Just Mousing Around.” These patterns will be seen on duffel bags, totes, cosmetic bags and more.
    When released this fall, guests will find these items at select locations in Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. They will also be sold via the Disney Parks online store at a future date.
    If you plan on visiting the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, please stop by the Festival Center, located between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy in Future World, to get a first look at these bags on display. The festival runs from March 6 through May 19, 2013.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Ladies Disney Vera Bradley coming this fall to Disney Parks.

I needed a new Vera carry-on anyhow.

I see several of these in my future.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.