Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Royal Baby stuff now at Epcot UK Pavilion in the Disneyana forums; Geesh, for Disney to have these available at Epcot already Disney had to start the production cycle the moment the Royal Couple announced she was expecting. Royal Princes and Princesses ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Royal Baby stuff now at Epcot UK Pavilion

Geesh, for Disney to have these available at Epcot already Disney had to start the production cycle the moment the Royal Couple announced she was expecting.

Royal Princes and Princesses Coming to United Kingdom Pavilion in Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on August 13th, 2013 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

A few weeks ago, the world was focused on the arrival of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s son, His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge. Being a father, I know the excitement of welcoming a child into this world. I’m happy for the Prince and his wife as they embark on the great adventure of raising a child. In celebration of the recent baby news, the World Showcase merchandise development team has created some new “royal baby” attire for the United Kingdom Pavilion in Epcot.

There are several new infant apparel items featuring baby Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They include T-shirts, a onesie with a pink tutu for girls, and stylized undergarments for boys.

The team has also created blue and pink bibs and caps using the artwork from the T-shirts.

Finally, you may recall that the World Showcase team introduced a few items celebrating the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton back in 2011. This time, they will be offering two Fine Bone China mugs made in England by Dunoon to celebrate the birth of Prince George. Look for these mugs in the coming weeks at Epcot.
    I believe I just found some gifts for my two new baby cousins!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Royal Baby stuff now at Epcot UK Pavilion

I do question Disney's wisdom of putting the Royals homeland Flag on the back side of baby bloomers.

Really?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Ugh. Just... ugh.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

A whole family of fake figureheads. I really thought the British were smarter than that. It's 2013. If they were to get their collective acts together and depose those frauds, the country wouldn't collapse. No one is inviting that old cow or her family to any UN meetings.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.