Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Cute Disney Wobblers in the Disneyana forums; Originally Posted by gator717 What's 30 bucs? Each wobbler or the cereal boxes?!?! If you want to buy all the wobblers as a group, you have to pay 30 bucks....
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gator717
    What's 30 bucs? Each wobbler or the cereal boxes?!?!
    If you want to buy all the wobblers as a group, you have to pay 30 bucks.
    Izzy

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    If you want to buy all the wobblers as a group, you have to pay 30 bucks.
    Sorry Bellegurl for so many questions but what do you mean as a group? All 50 of them? Because that link I posted on the first post of this thread you can purchase a set of three for 1.99 plus 3 upc things. 30 bucs for 50 wobblers doesn't sound like a good deal especially since those wobblers look small and cheapo made!
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    $30 is for all 50 Wobblers.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Let's just say that some nutty guy wanted to buy all of them for his daughter, who is WAY cute and huge Disney fan (stop looking at me like that)... where would that man... umm... person... get them?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Send in the coupon from the side of the cereal box with $30 and they will send them to you.

Here are the details.
    http://www.kelloggs.com/cgi-bin/bran...3301&company=3

Quote Originally Posted by Kelloggs

Kellogg's™ Disney® Wobbler Complete Collection Offer

End Date:
    09/30/2006

Description
    Exclusive Offer! Get the entire Wobbler collection. Own all 50 Disney® Wobblers while supplies last.

Each Wobbler - Approx. Size: 3"

Requirements:
    To receive your Kellogg's™ Wobbler Collection you need:
    Completed Official Order Form found on specially marked packages of Kellogg's® cereal. (see Product List)
    3 UPC symbols from any 10oz. or larger: Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, Kellogg's® Froot Loops®, Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®, Kellogg's® Honey Smacks®, Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, and Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies™ cereal.
    $29.99 Check or Money Order for each collection. Made payable to: Kellogg's™ Wobbler Collection Offer
    Offer available until 9/30/2006 or while supplies last. Limit 5 per household.

Products:
    Apple Jacks®: 19.1 oz, 15 oz, 11 oz Specially Marked
    Cocoa Krispies®: 17.5 oz, 15 oz Specially Marked
    Honey Smacks®: 17.6 oz, 13.1 oz Specially Marked
    Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®: 31 oz, 25 oz, 20 oz, 15 oz Specially Marked
    Marshmallow Froot Loops™: 12.6 oz Specially Marked

Legal Disclaimer:
    © Disney. All rights reserved.

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Send in the coupon from the side of the cereal box with $30 and they will send them to you.

Here are the details.
    http://www.kelloggs.com/cgi-bin/bran...3301&company=3
    Geez, they had to pick the worse tasting cereals !!!!!!!!
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    A few weeks back, one of my co-workers, upon finding a wobbler in her cereal, almost threw it out. But then she remembered how much I love all things Disney, and opted instead to bring it in and give it to me. It just happened to be the Big Cheese himself, Mickey.

Since then, my two younger brothers have claimed one wobbler each. Cruella for one of them, Sully for the other. Unfortunately, I haven't collected any more myself. Even though I do eat cereal, the cereals they are giving them away in are the junky ones. I eat stuff like Total and Cheerios. Out of their entire list, the only cereal I might eat ocassionally are the frosted flakes. I don't really do the sugary cereal thing too well (except Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch... love that stuff for some reason).

So now, Mickey sits on my desktop and keeps Figment company.

Oh, and this is for Lou... Welcome Back Kotter was well before my time, but I have seen the re-runs on Nick-at-Nite.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Awesome picture!! I need something like that on my computer for a bit of a pick me up while working!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Awesome picture!! I need something like that on my computer for a bit of a pick me up while working!
    Thanks Dis!

Actually, I've got a very plain and empty room right now. Mickey and Figment are my only themeing in the entire room so far. I just moved into a brand new apartment one week ago today actually, just in time to start school for the fall semester. Considering I had to move all of my worldly posessions from CT to FL in one trip of a rather small Ford Focus, I had to leave some of my Disney funsies at home.

I do have a few more Disney Items that will go on my walls before my themeing is complete, (namely a framed photo of Mickey and the gang in front of Cindy Castle, and an Empress Lilly character breakfast banner), but I want to wait until I'm done moving in furniture and stuff before I start putting stuff on the walls. Who knows? If it looks really cool when I'm done, I might put up another picture!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I am sending in 3 UPCs along with $29.99 to get all 50. So far, I have 4 - I have Alice, Mad Hatter, Pluto, and a Dalmatian. Once I get my 50 those 4 will be extras so if anyone is interested in them let me know and we can work something out.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    If anyone is interested or if anyone sent away for the 50 Wobbler, I just recieved a letter saying that they ran out but they will send them to me in February!
    I can either get my money back or wait, I've waited this long I can wait until February!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123