Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss how much in the Disneyana forums; how can you find out how much some disney stuff might be worth? my mom says she knows she has some old souveniers from when she went years ago, as ...
    judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder

how much

how can you find out how much some disney stuff might be worth? my mom says she knows she has some old souveniers from when she went years ago, as well as book s and stuff, but she doesn't know what it might be worth :$$:

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by judycats
    how can you find out how much some disney stuff might be worth? my mom says she knows she has some old souveniers from when she went years ago, as well as book s and stuff, but she doesn't know what it might be worth :$$:

Look on eBay for similar items. For instance, I bought One Day at Disney , a book about Disney Parks worldwide for about $9.00 at a clearance sale. That same book is now worth or selling for $150 - $200 in good shape.

They are only worth what the market will bear
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

mrskpete is offline A-Ticket holder
    I know what you mean! I found an old tinnish round plate that I got from Disneyland when I went in the early 80's as a child the other day in my closet. Has a nice sceane on the front. Don't know if I will part with it, but was wondering the same question as you are.
    ---------------
    MRSKPETE

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Most of the price guides I have come across only list items from pre-1960. I did buy another Disneyana price guide with newer items in it, but it didn't cover very much.

Another source besides ebay is antique shops that actually sell Disney items. If you establish a relationship with one, they can be very helpful in assessing value of your Disney items.

Lisa

"No capes!"