Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Wdw Arlo Guthrie At Epcot 3 Disc Dvd Set! in the Disneyana forums; WALT DISNEY WORLD ARLO GUTHRIE AT EPCOT 3 DISC DVD SET! TABLE OF CONTENTS: ARLO GUTHRIE AT EPCOT'S AMERICAN GARDENS THEATRE Arlo Guthrie performed two times at Epcot in 1999: ...
    dreamfinder1982 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Wdw Arlo Guthrie At Epcot 3 Disc Dvd Set!

WALT DISNEY WORLD

ARLO GUTHRIE AT EPCOT 3 DISC DVD SET!

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

ARLO GUTHRIE AT EPCOT'S AMERICAN GARDENS THEATRE

Arlo Guthrie performed two times at Epcot in 1999: 5/26/99, 5/27/99

Arlo Guthrie's Running Time Disc One: 1 Hour 1 minute

Arlo Guthrie's Running Time Disc Two: 1 Hour 28 minutes

Arlo Guthrie's Running Time Disc Three: 27 minutes

Here Arlo perform some of his most memorable songs from "Alice's Restaurant" to "City of New Orleans" to Coming into Los Angeles" to "This Land is Your Land" just to name a few!!

This is his COMPLETE performances, NOT just snippets or segments!

PLEASE NOTE: THIS WAS FILMED BY MYSELF & AS A GUEST AT WALT DISNEY WORLD, DISNEY GIVES IT'S GUESTS' PERMISSION TO FILM THESE SPECIAL EVENTS & I AM THE SOLE OWNER OF THE FOOTAGE I SHOT.

Necessary Disney Housekeeping: Disney does NOT consider this item to be infringing or piracy as this was taped on a personal recorder and NOT from one of Disney televised programs. All events were taped with Disney's permission.

This is a DVD and is remastered from original digital camcorder non-professional footage for best quality and then enhanced thru special software.

Approximate Running Time on ALL three Discs: 2 Hours and 56 Minutes

Makes a great gift for your Serious Disney Theme Park collector and Arlo Guthrie fans so come and spend an evening with the legendary folk singer, Arlo Guthrie!

Cost: $35.00 + Shipping and Handling

Shipping and Handling to ANYWHERE in the United States is $6.00. International Buyers please inquiry for international shipping and handling rates

http://www.arkstar.com/~amiller/dvds/arlo-pic.jpg
    http://www.arkstar.com/~amiller/dvds/arlo-pic2.jpg

Hank Bresler is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Wdw Arlo Guthrie At Epcot 3 Disc Dvd Set!

Good day,
    Please advise how I go about purchasing the Arlo Guthrie 3 dvd set advertised on your forum?? Thank you, Hank.