Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Biggest Disney-themed house in the WORLD! in the Disneyana forums; Ok, ready to see the one house on the planet that is STUFFED TO THE BRIM WITH THE MOST DISNEY MERCHANDISE ON THE PLANET?!?!?!? Here it is, a simple click ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

Biggest Disney-themed house in the WORLD!

Ok, ready to see the one house on the planet that is STUFFED TO THE BRIM WITH THE MOST DISNEY MERCHANDISE ON THE PLANET?!?!?!?

Here it is, a simple click away...

http://www.disneytattooguy.com/housepics.htm

He is also famous for his tattoos but I doubt you want to see those.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 04:51 PM.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I had to do some fast talking to get my husband to agree to let me decorate our powder room in Mickey. I can just see the look on his face if I told him I was going to extend it to the rest of the house. I do like some of the things he did in the bathrooms. I like the placemats as well, and will be copying that idea for my next project.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

um...yeah.... I like Disney and all, but that is just down right guady! BTW....there is a thread with a picture of him covered in his tatoos... http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...=George+Reiger

I think maybe I've also seen a picture of him taken with a DWT member....hmmmm...where might I have seen that? Who could it have been? Maybe she should post it here for all to enjoy!!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Ok the stuff inside the house is one thing, but outside it looks like a mess. It just looks cluttered.
    My cat could definately not live in that house, there would be broken stuff all over the place!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    Thanks for the link! I'd feel guilty stepping on all those Mickey's!
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Lol wow! Imagine if, during a tour, someone just threw a rock blindly through the house?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    I'd hope it wouldn't hit a Mickey!
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    That house is impressive. It's over-filled with wonderful items. I like the idea of theming rooms and even a house, but with the amount of things that he has, a museum setting would show it off more. The man himself is walking art, and I think the tattoos are even cooler than the house. BTW, does anyone else think it's a little odd to see that there's a cute little Mickey head on a bottle of Absolut in the bar?
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

sora_145 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thats just plain creepy!

Decorating a room with Mickey is one thing, but an entire house!?
    Major WDW fan/KH fan!

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Where in the world does he manage to have the money to buy all this stuff? I mean, I know Disney isn't exactly the cheapest, but oh my goodness! It's incredible. Some of items, I wonder how he even got them. I saw a lamp that looks like it's from a Disney resort, maybe the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. I would like to have some Disney items in my home, but I don't think I could afford that much. The most Disney stuff I have now is a book, music, movies, a calendar, a pen, a collage, colored picture, a keychain, and tape. That's as far as I can go for now. And plus, some of those items were custom-made! He must have had some good connections, too. It's crazy. Some parts, like the bathrooms look pretty cool. Some others, a bit too much or cluttered. I'm just amazed. I don't think my (future) husband could tolerate it that much. But thanks for letting us see that.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/