Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Chernabog Lamp in the Disneyana forums; there is a fine line between sane and insane and trust me I crossed over long ago....LOL I just ramble on and on and on...OH I'm sorry was doing it ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    there is a fine line between sane and insane and trust me I crossed over long ago....LOL
    I just ramble on and on and on...OH I'm sorry was doing it again.

Not that I have alot of ppl visiting me to actually see this stuff. My mother thinks I am weird for doing anything Disney(or anytheme for that matter) so I guess I dont take after her. I'm so lonely and I really need a life...LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Crazy is as crazy does, and I don't want to speak for everyone around here, but I think it's an asset.

I tend to ramble a bit myself, and can just go on and on about Disney. You give me a topic, and I'm off to the racer.

I'm sorry that you don't have a lot of visitors. It sounds like they're missing out on some very nice decor. Themes are a wonderful thing, and if you feel strongly about it, Disney is a great sort of theme to do.

My mother keeps a nice house, and coordinates rooms, but doesn't have any themed anything either. I think it just takes a special sort of someone to want to put enough effort and imagination into it.

You sound like you have a life to me, and how could you be lonely with a daughter, BF & your own herd of ponies?
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

YEEEEEEEEE HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! lol

ehh was just grousing...sick 3 yr old, and mean ppl on local posting site. Now the cats wont let me sleep.

I'm not crazy the rest of the world is just boring.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Sorry to hear that your resident pony princess is not feeling good. I hope that it's nothing serious, and she's back in the saddle in no time.

What site were you on that had mean people? Also, not to totally sound like an elitist, but why would you go to any other site than this one? I may have just been lucky so far, but I've had nothing but kind and funny and informative posts from everyone here so far.

If warm milk won't help you sleep, then try it on the cats.

As far as crazy or playing the fool goes, here's a little nugget that I hold dear to my heart:

Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.

just a little upset tummy and a bit of fever. Thank you. Of course now that the cats have me up..they are sound asleep. Maybe I will shave them as retaliation...nah would have to clean up a lot of fur.

This site is one of a kind in the nice people category. I normally only check the local one for things going on in the area but they have a posting forum/message board and someone ticked me off and pretty much threatenedn me because they didnt like what I suggested for a gift in a thread.

The warm milk sounds pretty good right now i just dont wanna wash a mug out...LOL I hate doing dishes...windows I have no problem with. LOL

I wanted to show you the neato thing that I picked up at big lots last halloween(we are major big on halloween in this house) I cant find the pic of it in my gallery--I deleted a bunch a while ago and that must have been one of them. I will upload it again as soon as our puter feels better--stupid thing has issues. Any way it's a really neat gargoyle that is motion sensored and his eyes light up red and his wings flap and he growls 'welcome to our haunted home" so that is my version of little cherny

Oh! went to biglots today and they had the neatest tiki god head that is also motion activated..He talks and his eyes move back and forth...I WANT HIM! They are just starting to get in the tropical stuff. Another one they have is one of those fake flame thingys (the flickering underlit cloth kind) and the flame part is in the tiki gods mouth. I didnt look at the price on it cause I know I would want it too. LOL

Vixen -

That gargoyle sounds really cool. There was a foam gargoyle at Spencer's that I like a lot. It's painted up to look like stone, and it's about 2 feet tall. It doesn't do anything as elaborate as the one you're talking about though. How much was he? He sounds like he's rival to a big cherny. I hope you can find the pic, and your computer stops giving you hassles.

The tiki head sounds cool too. I'll bet that Olmec would be jealous.

I like those fake flame lamps too. I don't think I've ever seen a tiki one. You just have all the awesome stuff near you. I think that your bathroom will be really impressive, just based on the work that you've already described, and with additions like that.

I'm sure it will be a favorite in the galleries once you post your finished project...

LOL...might be when I'm old and gray by the time I quit adding stuff.
    My little buddy is about 18 inches tall with his base. He was only 15 bucks so is my head I want. He is like a dark gray/black flecked with spots that look really cool in blacklite. I only wish he had an AC adapter to him...he slurps up the batteries. LOL

Well, your glue project does sound like a doozy, but I'm sure you'll be through with that and on to your Wilderness Lodge in no time.

Like you said, they're just now starting to get all the cool tropical, summertime goodies in the stores, so you'll be able to put it all together sooner than you thought.

WOW! Your cool gargoyle was only $15?! That sounds like a heck of a deal, except for the battery hog angle.

IMHO, blacklight makes almost anything look better. If it was safe to be around a lot, I'd have more of it throughout my home. I do plan on a really snazzy space-themed bar area someday. Have you ever seen the movie "The Game" with Michael Douglas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12