Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Super Huge Figment in the Disneyana forums; hehehe.. Good luck with that one.. I don't know how you can justify to your wife/girlfriend or whatever to spend 500 on a giant figment.. I mean what would she ...
    ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    hehehe.. Good luck with that one.. I don't know how you can justify to your wife/girlfriend or whatever to spend 500 on a giant figment.. I mean what would she get out of the deal?? hehehe
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    well, she already has a stuffed animal, and I'm lots more cuddly than a Figment. Maybe she'll let me barter the balance off in snugglin'...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder

disney on e-bay

mouse surplus is an e-bay seller that just had a huge figment for sale. they sell alot of used Disney items. Right now they have a car from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. They have alot of unique items.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Thanks, NJ - I did see that Mr. Toad car. I'll keep an eye out with them too.

Oh, and most importantly
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Imagine_Figment is offline A-Ticket holder

gargantuan figment

I hope you still read this post... figment was always my favorite character and I remember seeing the giant figment at the end of the ride and always gave him a hug. Well a couple weeks after I got home a package was delivered, bigger than myself.. and guess who was in side. The giant 4.5 foot figment. Most likely the same one in peoples photos and all of that. I still have him and sadly get little use from him. If he was going to someone who would appreciate him more than myself I would gladly sell him. Also, with the economy the way it is, the money wouldn't hurt. Anyway, the original price was $300 and he still has his price tag. If you want photos email me @ jelehoffman@yahoo.com. I have other figments as well. If I dont hear back, I think I will be putting him on ebay. Thanks & hope to hear back from you.

WDWFigment is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Super Huge Figment

If anyone out there has one of these in the Indianapolis area, and is interested in selling it, I would love to purchase it.

PM me, or email me at tom.bricker@gmail.com

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12