Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Super Huge Figment in the Disneyana forums; Okay, so here's my dilemma. I was searching through Google recently, and I stumbled across a website with a picture of a Figment that was gargantuan. This was the size ...
    C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...

Super Huge Figment

Okay, so here's my dilemma.

I was searching through Google recently, and I stumbled across a website with a picture of a Figment that was gargantuan. This was the size of the big stuffed toys that you get as the maximum prize at a carnival.

I can't seem to find that web page again to see if I can ask that person where they got such a wonderful item.

I know that I may be hunting for quite the needle in a vast haystack, but does anyone here know where one would procure something like that?

I really love Figment, and would definitely be interested in purchasing one of those. If you know about something similarly sized, but a different Disney character, then please let me know about that too.

Thanks...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Found a 2-foot tall one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Figment-B...QQcmdZViewItem, but that was the largest one there.

Have you looked in your google history to see if you can find the search that led you there? What keywords you were searching on?

Hope that helps a little.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    The DD has a good size one we got last Sept at Epcot. It is about 2 feet and is a puppet which is the cool part. Reminded me of the one Dreamfinder carried around. It was only 25$. I think there is a pic of him in the window of our room floating around in my gallery I will check and get back to you. They did have some bigger ones at the gift shop at Epcot. Maybe get the number of the gift shop itself and give them a call.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Thanks for the link, Pat!

I have that one already, and the normal-sized little stuffed Figment too.

The thing in the picture that I'm talking about was more in the 4-5 feet range. It was huge! That's why I want one so badly.

I'm pretty sure I was searching for "figment" in google, and there's no specific entry in my history that helps out. Thanks for the ideer tho.

I figured if there was anywhere that I would have a chance of getting a line on this, it would be here. At this point, I'm willing to accept that it was a unique item, and I don't have a shot at it. I still had to try, because it is Figment...

Thanks, Vixen!

That is a very cool Figment, and I like the shot of him waiting in your room for you.

I do like the fact that he's big, and he's a puppet. Not that I have any Henson tendencies, but it is cool to be able to really make him seem "alive".

I'll continue to try to get lucky, and see if I can track down my elusive quarry. Maybe it's a Brigadoon type thing, and I was just in the right place at the right time. Strange things going on celestially right now anyway, with the solar eclipse and all...

I never thot...try laughingplace.com I think that is the site. They have stuff that is sold at the parks. I know we saw some REALLY big ones in the Journey Into Imagination shop. They were way up on the top shelves so I dont know if they were just for display or for sale.

No dice on the laughingplace.com, but thanks for trying to think of any possible way for me to track it down.

Maybe I'll just get lucky when I'm down there, and be able to snag one.

Worse comes to worse, I'll have to distract the people in the Journey Into Imagination shop, and then flip up to the top shelves with all my ninja prowess - disappearing in a puff of smoke *poof*

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Before the redesign of JII, they used to have one of the giant Figment's in the merchandise area when you got off the ride. We have many pictures of our kids standing by and hugging him! If you wanted to purchase one that size, they dept them backstage. I remember asking the price once and it was, I believe, somewhere in the $200.00 range.

I'll have to see if I can find one of the picutres.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

$200 is definitely worth one the size I'm talking about. I'm sure it's lost to the ether, like a lot of things when Disney decided to "improve" on JII.

I'd love to just see pictures of it, if you can find them, if nothing else than to prove I haven't lost it, and they do/did exist...

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    There's a woman on Ebay who'll be your personal shopping service at WDW and I know she has a service solely dedicated to Figment products. I have her name saved somewhere if you want it, if she can't find out about it I don't know who can.
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

sure. that would be great. Don't go out of your way if you can't find it - I'd appreciate the tip though...

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Hey J.. I was on Ebay earlier and if you type in Figment on the search engine. A bunch of figment stuff with show up. Click on toy/plush toys or something like that and someone is selling the 4 1/2 ft figment doll for $500! Go take a look!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Thank you very much - I'll go check on that right now...

WOW! That's the one I was looking for.

Now, I just have to convince the missus to let me spend $500 on a stuffed animal...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast