Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Space Mountain Original Attraction Sign in the Disneyana forums; While on the Disney Magic this past February, I had the opportunity to bid on a 1975 Disney World Space Mountain Attraction Sign. It is constructed of heavy duty sheet ...
    nrems is offline A-Ticket holder

Space Mountain Original Attraction Sign

While on the Disney Magic this past February, I had the opportunity to bid on a 1975 Disney World Space Mountain Attraction Sign. It is constructed of heavy duty sheet metal and weighs about 65 pounds. While I have a letter from Disney regarding authenticity and have my receipts from the ship, I would like to find a picture of the sign when it was in use 30 years ago. Any assistance would be appreciated.:mickey:

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Do you have a current picture to make sure we find the right one?

Space Mountain Sign Picture

Sam I Am - I have two pictures of the sign taken on the Disney Magic. I tried uploading and got an error. My picture is 1.95 megs and hence too big. Any suggestions?

Space Mountain Attraction Sign Picture

Try the link below to view the sign. It was taken on the Disney Magic before the auction. Any help on knowing more about the sign would be appreciated or any old pictures of the sign while it was in service would be extra icing on the cake. Thanks much!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kutzle...c8.jpg&.src=ph