Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Happy Meal toys to come in the Disneyana forums; Hope this is in the right forum. Announcements from the McDonald's website. Get em while you can. Cars June 9, 2006 - July 6, 2006 McDonald’s Happy Meals and Mighty ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Happy Meal toys to come

Hope this is in the right forum.

Announcements from the McDonald's website. Get em while you can.

Cars June 9, 2006 - July 6, 2006
    McDonald’s Happy Meals and Mighty Kids Meals are revving-up their engines and racing toward the checkered flag with Cars, the highly anticipated animated adventure from Disney and Pixar, in theatres June 9. This high-speed Happy Meal collection features new design technology with eight highly detailed cars that capture the personality of the film’s colorful characters.

Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean (Theme Park) July 7, 2006 - August 3, 2006
    Shiver me timbers! McDonald’s is sailing the seven seas with a Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean attraction themed Happy Meal event that’s sure to be ‘treasured.’ From telescopes to treasure chests, this adventurous collection features eight action-filled toys for perfect pirate make-believe – and no need to walk the plank. To celebrate this adventurous Happy Meal event, McDonald's is launching its Search for the Golden Treasure Happy Meal Game, offering 25 lucky mates the chance to win a trip for four to experience new pirates and more adventure on the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida or Disneyland® Resort in California. Complete details and official contest rules are available inside participating McDonald’s restaurants.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Hmm....stick to my diet or collect the toys.

Such a tough choice to make!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Oh dear. I see cheeseburgers in my future.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Its a good thing they have big kids meals. Looks like a few double cheeseburgers for me.
    "How can you have any pudding, when you won't eat your meat?" Floyd - The Wall