Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Matted 8x10 Park Icon Photos for Sale... in the Disneyana forums; Hi Disney Fans, I am selling 8" x 10" prints of Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Sorcerer Mickey Hat, and the Tree of Life. Each print is 8 ...
    timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Matted 8x10 Park Icon Photos for Sale...

Hi Disney Fans,

I am selling 8" x 10" prints of Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Sorcerer Mickey Hat, and the Tree of Life. Each print is 8 x 10 viewable, with an 11 x 14 matte, ready for you to frame and display. Each print is $20, however all 5 as a set come for $80 (buy 4, get one free), plus $4 for US Priority Mail Shipping. Shipping is $4 regardless of how many prints are purchased. I would prefer to ship domestically.

Each image is printed on Kodak Ektatheme Professional Paper and is dye-sublimation printed. These are not your ordinary ink-jet prints. Thumbnails of each image are below, click to see a larger sample image.

To place an order, send PAYPALto timned88@aol.com and in the subject line, put which photo(s) you would like.

Please note: there is no large photoblog watermark on the finished printed image. If you have any questions, send me an email at timned88@comcast.net, and be sure to check out my photoblog at http://timdevine-disney.blogspot.com .

Last edited by timned88; 07-05-2006 at 08:26 PM. Reason: typo

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

sold my 1st set yesterday!

sold another set the other day. that makes two! who hoo!