Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss PoTC McDonalds Toys in the Disneyana forums; I want that skeleton looking guy!...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I want that skeleton looking guy!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    I want that skeleton looking guy!

I think we have an extra still in the bag.... now where is it. Let me take a look today and I'll let you know. Parker did get the Dead Man's Chest the other day (but Tanner didn't since he was sick he didn't eat McDonald's), so I might still be interested in yours if you still have it.

Oh I still have it, in fact I went there today and now I have another one. Lol.
    So it is definately yours.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I have no power over my visits to MDC or BK... I only have 2 swords 1 sparrow plush guy thing and 1 telescope (I think I spelled it right)
    Where did I go?

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I went to McDonald's yesterday and all they had was the skeleton plush and the lame bandana thing...*sigh*

I'll just ebay the whole set. So far I have the Sparrow-ish doll, 2 "aye-balls," and the telescope. The promotion is coming to an end pretty soon, and I can't find the chest, diary, or the sword anywhere.

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Pirate I have the diary if you want it. (unopened)

I also have an extra Chest but the bag is opened.

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yay! Doesn't matter if the bag is opened or not...I open them and play with them anyway ^_^

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I got the minature dead man's chest, but what i really want is the little plushie jack sparrow and the skeleton guy
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

If you want me to send it to you Pirate go ahead and PM me.

Katy, if you get another one of those diary things, please hold onto it for me. I found the little skeleton pirate thingy for you and will keep it unopened. Also....we do have the Dead Man's Chest now so if you want to relinquish that to someone else in need it's all good!

Yay PM me, I have one for ya!
    YAY!

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I sooo wanted one of the little pirate guys, but they aren't doing them at McDonalds over here. There's one going on eBay for 6 and rising, but I can get something better with that money! lol
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

I still have a bandana that anyone is welcome to

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123