Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss PoTC McDonalds Toys in the Disneyana forums; Well I have to say I am not all that impressed with the McDonalds toys for PoTC. The only one I want is the JackSparrow beanie looking thing. He is ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

PoTC McDonalds Toys

Well I have to say I am not all that impressed with the McDonalds toys for PoTC. The only one I want is the JackSparrow beanie looking thing. He is kind of cute.

I have a pirates bandana # 1 that I got yesterday if anyone wants it or wants to trade or anything like that. I opened the package to see the card inside, but I did not take the bandana out so it is brand new.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Yeah....the had the nerve to really gear this set (the very last Disney set for Happy Meals!!!) to kids! My boys are lovin' the stuff! Parker got the bandana and the skull (that's kinda like a crazy 8 ball) this week. Is REALLY wants the treasure chest, the telescope and the thing that is brown that is folded up (he thinks it's a map), it looks like the release letter that were signed for Will and Elizabeth to me.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    the thing that is brown that is folded up (he thinks it's a map), it looks like the release letter that were signed for Will and Elizabeth to me.

maybe it is the thing jack is looking for?!?!

at work today i opened the back door and there was an inflatable sword on the door knob the one guy that i know did it because he heard me say how much i liked the movie!!!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I got the bandana last week. I ended up putting it on my pirate page in my scrapbook, but I really want the Jack Sparrow doll!

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

Both of my boys got the pirate doll last night.

Ahh I want that doll!
    I guess I will have to try a happy meal tonight.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Ahh I want that doll!
    I guess I will have to try a happy meal tonight.

Did you get him yet Katy???? Let me know...

Yes I did! Thanks for posting when you got them or else I would not have known when to go. I got him tonight and he is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Yes I did! Thanks for posting when you got them or else I would not have known when to go. I got him tonight and he is so cute!

That's good! Glad you got him!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I got the Jack Doll last night.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Both MCD and BK are spiraling down a lame toy line I.E. The Masters of the Universe FIGURES rocked!
    Where did I go?

The boys just got the blow up swords today....Parker was VERY excited!

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I gotta say though, they have some cool toys at MCD for pirates like sparrow and those blow up swords. I got 2 swords and the sparrow doll.
    Where did I go?

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I got the Sparrow doll and two of the "Aye-Ball" Fortune teller things...I really, really want the inflat-o swords and the little Dead Man's Chest, though.

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Queen
    I got the Sparrow doll and two of the "Aye-Ball" Fortune teller things...I really, really want the inflat-o swords and the little Dead Man's Chest, though.
    Well if I get either one I will let you know because I really don't want either of those, I just wanted to the Jack doll, and the skeleton doll thing looks kind of cute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast