Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Disney Crocs in the Disneyana forums; Crocs to Debut Disney Footwear in Fall Press Release, Aug 1, 2006 Company Contact: Peter Case/Chief Financial Officer Tia Mattson/Public Relations Manager (303) 468-4260 Investor/Media Contact: Integrated Corporate Relations, Inc. ...
    AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder

Disney Crocs

Crocs to Debut Disney Footwear in Fall

Press Release, Aug 1, 2006

Company Contact: Peter Case/Chief Financial Officer Tia Mattson/Public Relations Manager (303) 468-4260
    Investor/Media Contact: Integrated Corporate Relations, Inc.
    Investors: Chad Jacobs/Brendon Frey
    Media: Michael Fox
    (203) 682-8200

CROCS TO DEBUT DISNEY FOOTWEAR IN FALL

NIWOT, COLORADO – August 1, 2006 – Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) today announced that it will introduce a limited edition line of footwear featuring some of Disney’s most popular characters. The new line, which will be called “Disney by CROCS™,” will be available at select U.S. retail locations prior to the 2006 Holiday season with an expanded product line launch occurring in Spring 2007.

Ron Snyder, CEO of Crocs, stated, “We are incredibly proud and excited to be aligned with one of the world’s leading brands and to bring a truly unique type of product to our customers. Disney characters symbolize fun and magic, and we think they are a particularly good fit with the Crocs brand.”

The Disney by CROCS line, which is targeted towards children and adults, will debut with special-edition Mickey Mouse die-cut Adult Beach and Kid’s Cayman models. These styles will be available in a broad range of two-toned color pallets including Mickey’s signature black and red. Other models include an array of unique designs emphasizing the distinctive personalities of Disney’s characters including Mickey and Friends, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Disney Princess, Disney Fairies, as well as Pirates of the Caribbean and Disney*Pixar’s Toy Story and Cars.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    *Crosses fingers they will have a Tink version in adult sizes*

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I sure hope they don't forget the adults in this!

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Mom and I was visiting her doctor when we started chatting with a lady. The lady raved about Crocs and how that her foot problems make it impossible to get around unless she wears Crocs.

I want a size 8 Gurgi or Figment and for mom a size 9-10 Goofy or Donald.

They are awesome shoes.

IMHO Crocs are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen! I cannot even imagine Disney theme's making them look good!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    They are ugly, but I own 2 pairs, they are comfortable enough to wear. I would love a pair of black with mickey holes. is a M size.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I would wear crocks if they re-designed them to make them look a little less ugly.But they are really comfortable!Look at the pic who would like the way those look?
    Last edited by urmom1o1; 08-02-2006 at 09:50 AM.
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have those exact ones in the picture above! It all started as a joke. The district manager from our corporate office bought them for me because I'm always grousing about how much I hate that color (the official Block green). I wore them at work on our open house day (yeah, with my navy blue suit, no less) to get back at her. They are AMAZING! I wore them at WDW this past spring, too.

ewww crocs!! everyone wheres them THEY ARE SOOOOO UGLY!!!!!!!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Honey, when you get to be my age, comfort comes before style ALWAYS!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Okay, they MAY be ugly, but they are comfy. I see everyone wearing them in Disney and that's probably why Disney wants to make a line of Disney CROCS. I will not be buying them. Not my style
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    They are amazingly comfy. I always see them and say "bLECK!", my friend has them and they look absolutely ridiculous on his short feet! But I bit my tongue and ate my words when I actually tried them on the other day...like clouds!! But do they get really hot? Or do the holes keep them cool?
    Tina

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I wouldnt wear them myself...comfort or not..I would feel like the 80's revisited. HELP! ITS THE RETURN OF THE JELLYS. Sorry but that is what they remind me of, either that or if there was a Netherlands pavillion at EPCOT they would fit right into the whole tulips and wooden shoe theme.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 08-02-2006 at 04:52 PM.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    hahah! They should definetly make some clogging-looking ones for Epcot. Like wooden looking.
    Tina

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    lol and if there is a leak in the dike you can stuff one of them in lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast