Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Disney Waterglobes in the Disneyana forums; I have a nice collection of Disney Waterglobes. I recently took a look and got very upset. Each globe has a large air bubble at the top which was not ...
    Myron is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney Waterglobes

I have a nice collection of Disney Waterglobes. I recently took a look and got very upset. Each globe has a large air bubble at the top which was not there when purchased. I personally spent time choosing each globe at the Disney Store, now it's all for nil. I contacted Disney and was told there's nothing they can do. I'm sure these globes with the bubbles lose much value. I am uncertain if Disney still sells these but in the 90's, with each new release, a waterglobe was sold, too.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    yea, i have heard that waterglobes will do that after awhile, I am sorry that it happened to your disney waterglobes, i would be upset if it happened to me.
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Very often waterglobes will do that. They also collect "dust" in the water if kept in storage and not shaken very often. I have often wondered if there was a waterglobe repair place anywhere...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!