Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Prints for sale at The Magic in Pixels. com in the Disneyana forums; hey guys, just wanted to let you know that i have plenty of prints for sale at my new site, http://www.themagicinpixels.com . 8x10 matted to 11x14 and ready to be ...
    timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Prints for sale at The Magic in Pixels. com

hey guys,
    just wanted to let you know that i have plenty of prints for sale at my new site,
    http://www.themagicinpixels.com. 8x10 matted to 11x14 and ready to be framed prints are just $20 each, +$6 for shipping. i have a store link on the site which takes you to a for sale gallery where you can paypal for whatever you like. please give it a visit and enjoy.

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Tim,

That is great photography. What seperates good photogs from great photogs is composition and light manipulation. Your compostion in incredible, especially the animal shots from AK. I love the closeups of the gorilla and the meerkat that is lounging against the rock.

My favorite shots though, are you night shots. I love the long exposure shots of the park icons. The colors that come out with long exposures really make the shots interesting.

I looked at every shot except for the ones of the new POTC. I don't want to spoil that before I ride it next month.

Great work Tim.

Todd
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

FrenchFry is offline D-Ticket Holder
    cool but no thx
    Carrie.

i love my boyfriend.