Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Wobblers & Free Movie Pass (tickets) in the Disneyana forums; Dear Sir or Madam: I was wondering where can I get Kellogg's Wobblers & also for Free Movie Pass. Thank You CRAIG CULWELL...
    craigculwell is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Wobblers & Free Movie Pass (tickets)

Dear Sir or Madam:
    I was wondering where can I get Kellogg's Wobblers & also for Free Movie Pass.
    Thank You
    CRAIG CULWELL

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Well I am not sure if you can get the Kellogs Wobblers anymore (unless on EBay) When the promotion was out on the cereal box I sent in $30.00 to get all 50. This was over a year ago though and the promotion has since ended.

As for free movie passes, I am not sure what you are referring to. Try Ebay for the wobblers.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Usually I google something if I don't know what it is, but .......
    what's a wobbler?
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Wobblers were in special boxes of Kellogs Cereal. They look like this, there were 50 characters in all.

They look like this, they stand upright and when you tip them they kind of wobble back and forth. Very cute!! I got the set of 50 for $30 plus a few UPCs.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Oooh you got the minnie one.....

so far i've got Buzz , the crocodile , sulley , and a few more - wish I could find them
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time