Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Little Mermaid McDonalds Toys in the Disneyana forums; http://www.happymeal.com/mermaid-bionicle/ I for one am very disappointed with these toys, but I am sure little girls everywhere will love them. I am still a fan of actual figurines. The only ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Little Mermaid McDonalds Toys

http://www.happymeal.com/mermaid-bionicle/

I for one am very disappointed with these toys, but I am sure little girls everywhere will love them.
    I am still a fan of actual figurines. The only one I am interested in getting is the Treasure Keeper.
    Discuss....

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Please tell me what on earth the necklace says? "Something something Fantastic" Considering the thing doesnt even sound like Ariel, more like a sensual phone operater. LOL

Why would mermaids need a pair of sunglasses?

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Is it just me, or is McDonalds getting lazy with the toys?

Why settle for action figures that kids will actually want- when you can have lame, stereotypical accesories instead? *coughPOTC2toyscough*

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I agree with you about that with the potc toys PQ but the little girls that like Ariel will love those
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Exactly!
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Queen View Post
    Is it just me, or is McDonalds getting lazy with the toys?

Why settle for action figures that kids will actually want- when you can have lame, stereotypical accesories instead? *coughPOTC2toyscough*
    I agree with that. I don't see how any kid will see these new toys interesting.

Yeah...because I am 8 and I need somewhere to hold my lip gloss!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    to keep the sun-fish out of their eyes
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    wait-? didnt they say pirated were going to be the last toy? from disney @ McDonalds?
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by kngdmhrts3 View Post
    wait-? didnt they say pirated were going to be the last toy? from disney @ McDonalds?
    Yes, they said Cars and POTC would be...
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

act1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Please tell me what on earth the necklace says? "Something something Fantastic" Considering the thing doesnt even sound like Ariel, more like a sensual phone operater. LOL
    I knew someone was just as confused as I was about what The Little Mermaid was saying. My niece got the necklace, which she wears as a tiara, this past weekend and what Ariel is saying is truly beyond me. I must have pressed that button over 250 times now. My other niece thinks she says something like "tell me what you got. Tick".

But I agree, that's definitely not Ariel. I think they should have had her say, "Ahhhhahhhahhh, ahhhahhhahhh". You know, that tune that she sings in the original movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    to keep the sun-fish out of their eyes
    ***GROANS LOUDLY**** LOL

Quote Originally Posted by act1981 View Post
    I knew someone was just as confused as I was about what The Little Mermaid was saying. My niece got the necklace, which she wears as a tiara, this past weekend and what Ariel is saying is truly beyond me. I must have pressed that button over 250 times now. My other niece thinks she says something like "tell me what you got. Tick".

But I agree, that's definitely not Ariel. I think they should have had her say, "Ahhhhahhhahhh, ahhhahhhahhh". You know, that tune that she sings in the original movie.
    to the site ACT! Enjoy posting here.

Geez and I thot I pressed that stupid thing a ton of times...LOL You can hear what she says a little better on the weblink from the original post, but it is still garbled. I had my 15 year babysitter listen to it too. She said it sounds like "isn't it fantastic?" Which it does sound like but still makes NOOOOOOO sense whatsoever. It has been a while since I have seen the movie but I dont remember her saying that.

Oh and we got the mirror compact/keychain thingy yesterday. UMMM can you say really cheaply made plastic. Just dont let your kid put it in their pocket or it's a goner.

Well I decided I would give it a chance the other day and I went to McDonalds for a kids meal. I got the treasure keeper which has a little figurine of Ariel on it. The figurine is actually sort of cute. It was the only toy I wanted from there so I am glad that I ended up getting it.