Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Create your own Disney T-Shirt!!! in the Disneyana forums; You can now design and order your own authentic Disney T-Shirt online! You can choose from thousands of authentic Disney images, including favorites such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Smile Create your own Disney T-Shirt!!!

You can choose from thousands of authentic Disney images, including favorites such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Cinderella, Ariel, Nemo, Simba, Stitch, Sulley, Buzz Lightyear, and Koda.

It's Easy!!!

To design your unique, officially-licensed Disney shirt:

:mickey: Select an image, shirt style and color
    :mickey: Size the image
    :mickey: Place it on the front or the back
    :mickey: Add your name, team number, or memorable phrase.

The collection includes many classic and hard-to-find images as well as artwork you have never seen before. More great Disney images coming soon!

To get started, CLICK HERE

:mickey:
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 11-15-2004 at 02:43 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Lou i just wanted to let you know that I ordered some as Christams presents and everyone loved them! Of course i got one for myself and the quality is top notch! and teh selection is SO much better than anything you can find in the local mall Disney store!