Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Mickey spotted in the Dollar Spot in the Disneyana forums; For those of you that shop at Target, I found a ton of Mickey Mouse items in the dollar spot, or See Spot Save zone....not sure what it's new name ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Mickey spotted in the Dollar Spot

For those of you that shop at Target, I found a ton of Mickey Mouse items in the dollar spot, or See Spot Save zone....not sure what it's new name is. It's the area right when you walk in the door.

Anyways, they had bowls, cups, pens, pencils, stickers, note pads and a bunch of other items all for $1.00!! They make great stocking stuffers, grab bag gifts, etc... I stocked up and will be going back for more tomorrow!

Scrapbooks, I did test and the stickers are NOT acid free, so keep them away from the photos. But they would be great on cards!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I've seen some of these - a couple of board books and a coloring book, pencils, stickers.... Santa needs stocking stuffers

Hmmmm..... might be some cute things for the next Dream Team auction here, too..... will have to go back and check it out some more. Thanks for the heads up, April!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Haven't been to Target for a couple of weeks....GASP , but the last time I was there our's only had some stickers. Should be going probably on Tuesday so I can check it out. Thanks April!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Great idea for stocking stuffers and for things to get the kids excited about next year's trip! And I love Target also. I need to go.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Good News scrapbookers!

I tested the Mickey post it notes and magnetic note pads and the paper is acid free! Imagine what cute journaling squares the note pads would make!

And I tested the stickers on a sheet, the ones that come two to a pack, and while they are not 100% acid free, the have very little acid in them, so the are as safe to use as some of the other scrapbook stickers out there. Just don't put them directly on the photo.

The stickers in the box that are 100+ on a roll....they are very acidy, so they are only safe on things you don't want to last 50+ years.