Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Commerorative Edition WDW Book in the Disneyana forums; Ok, my grandparents handed this book down to me very recently. Its a book by the company itself, and shows how WDW was made. It even has a "map" on ...
    nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder

Commerorative Edition WDW Book

Ok, my grandparents handed this book down to me very recently. Its a book by the company itself, and shows how WDW was made. It even has a "map" on how the resorts on the seven seas lagoon were to be in the future (3 resorts on the monorail line that was never built). It also shows photos of some of the ride parts going through towns. One thats funny is the subs for 20,000 Leagues on the back of a flatbed in a town. I scanned the cover just so you can get a look at what I am alking about. Anyways, my question was if anyone knew how much these are worth. Do you maybe have one yourself? And is there anyone at Mousefest who can give me an idea about it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    There is currently a couple showing on Amazon. They are asking $90 for the 1973 edition.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    $90! Wow...thats a surprise! I believe mine is the 1973 edition. But in my grandparents care, it somehow managed to get a bend in the cover running from top to bottom. Thanks Rich!!! I think I am going to take it to MouseFest with me to see if I can have some questions answered about it.