Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss POTC3 - New Photos! With Keith Richards, too! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; There is a bum who used to roam around my neighborhood in college claiming to be Keith Richards. If you had seen him, you would have believed him....
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    There is a bum who used to roam around my neighborhood in college claiming to be Keith Richards. If you had seen him, you would have believed him.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nrose101 View Post
    Besides posting here and on Magical Mountain, running Magical Mountain, FlickDirect, Co-hosting MouseTunes, Developing MDTV and Project"Kira", and a full time job.....

nah I got enough on my plate, but you can take some off if you like
    Project Keira (if that's how you meant to spell it--and if you have such a huge crush on Miss Knightley, I think you should be able to spell her name correctly--haha; sorry, I just have to give you a hard time)? I haven't been listening to my podcasts lately, so I might not be as up-to-date. So what is this Project Keira? Trying to get a date w/ her or something? Loved to help you out with your more than enough hobbies, but school is my priority right now. Loved to, but just can't.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Trust me; Stay in school forever! The real world is not fun As for project Keira......More to come in April, but if you really wanna know just download this weeks show!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have no life

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwnut4life View Post
    I have no life
    You have no life? What makes you say that?

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't work, have no husband/kids, my family lives far away (except my mom), friends also live far away. (though I'll see a few of them Feb 4-11 on my cruise-Royal Caribbean!), I sit in front of a computer for sev hrs @ a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12