Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Walt Disney Treasures... discontinued? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; On two different exterior forums, there is news that Disney may not/will not produce further waves of the Walt Disney Treasures series. Check out UltimateDisney.com and GoldenAgeCartoons.com. Among the various ...
    MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder

Walt Disney Treasures... discontinued?

On two different exterior forums, there is news that Disney may not/will not produce further waves of the Walt Disney Treasures series.

Check out UltimateDisney.com and GoldenAgeCartoons.com.

Among the various subjects covered in past waves is "Chronological Donald." Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto have had their libraries released through the Treasures, but not all of Donald's cartoons have been made available yet. If Disney Co. decides to end the series now, I'll consider it to be incomplete.

If you want to see the balance of Donald's library appear as part of the Walt Disney Treasures series, please contact Buena Vista Home Video, as well as appeal to D-ck (short for Richard) Cook, Chairman of Walt Disney Studios, Roy Disney, and maybe even Bob Iger.

The Walt Disney Company
    500 S. Buena Vista St.
    Burbank, CA 91521-9722

When corresponding, please politely appeal to them. There are some past Treasure subjects that would be nice if they were continued, but we should at least get a complete Donald Duck library. I've spent over $550 on this collection alone -- after my monetary and physical efforts, why should it end officially incomplete?
    Last edited by MousekeTodd; 01-13-2007 at 07:58 PM.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Bummer....I have quite a few of these too. I'm missing 2 sets I believe....Pluto and Tomorrowland.

SCratch that....I'm missing 6 of them...those 2 plus the 4 that came out last month.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    awww that stinks =(

The Magic still lives