Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Does anyone know... in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey, this might be a silly question, but does anyone know where I can find the song "walkin' down the middle of main street usa"?? we heard it 2 years ...
    Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder

Does anyone know...

Hey, this might be a silly question, but does anyone know where I can find the song "walkin' down the middle of main street usa"?? we heard it 2 years ago at the MK...and me and my youngest brother really like the song..to the point that well, we can break out into song at any time and it'll be that song lol...i know you can watch it on youtube but is there anywhere i can download it from??...thanks

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    It's part of the Welcome Medley on the 2007 Where the Magic Lives album. The entire morning show that you see IN the park NOT AT THE TRAIN STATION is on the album. I listen every morning on my way to work. Gets me in the Magic mood and wakes me up!! Awesome!! Hope this helps.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I just dug up a CD set that my wife got me years ago called "The Music Of Disney - A Legacy In Song" and on Disc 3 it has a song called "Meet Me Down On Main Street" by The MellowMen. I just copied it to my computer to eventually load on my iPod so it is in MP3 format. Not sure what the legalities are of me sending you a copy, but I'm sure we could figure something out. Though. I'm not sure how I would even go about attaching it to an email. :shrug:
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    If you get a copy of the SIng-a-long Songs dvd or video "Disneyland Fun" the entire song is on there and you can even learn to do the dance....LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    lol vixen that's where I heard it and fell in love with it first at the tender age of 6.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    lol vixen that's where I heard it and fell in love with it first at the tender age of 6.
    LOL...do you do the bmp bmp-hand flick thing automatically too?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    omg yes!!!! lol woot!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Haha, thanks guys ...i found the "where the magic lives" cd on ebay...so now all i have to do is talk my mom into getting it for me (of course after i give her the money) lol. thanks everyone