Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss The Official POTC3 Spoilers List (Add yours) Super Spoiler Alert in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Ok, since there seems to be a lot of these popping up, I say we just create one BIG list of all the rumors we've heard about the upcoming movie! ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

The Official POTC3 Spoilers List (Add yours) Super Spoiler Alert

Ok, since there seems to be a lot of these popping up, I say we just create one BIG list of all the rumors we've heard about the upcoming movie!

So, feel free to post your rumors here!

(Disclaimer - This is only a rumor page. None of the information found here is official ((unless you know it is)) Also, if you don't want to have the movie spoiled for you, I highly suggest you don't read.)

Here are some I've heard of:

- Tia Dalma is the woman that broke Davey Jones's heart. This is why she has a matching locket and lives on a house suspended from the Earth.

- Will will have to choose between Elizabeth and his father.

- The two dock-guards from the first movie (remember them? Arguing about the believability of the Black Pearl) will return as pirates themselves.

Those are just a few that I know of

So go ahead and add yours
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    This article on JimHillMedia is full of spoilers if you're interested.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Just read the article and wow i can not wait till this movie comes out.

MiraNova23 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    - Tia Dalma is the woman that broke Davey Jones's heart. This is why she has a matching locket and lives on a house suspended from the Earth.

- Will will have to choose between Elizabeth and his father.

- The two dock-guards from the first movie (remember them? Arguing about the believability of the Black Pearl) will return as pirates themselves.
    -Tia Dalma is as good as true. Just listen to the audio commentary on DMC. They keep repeating "The LOOOOOOCKET!!!"

- Will idk about that one

- the dock guards, this is the first I'm hearing about them.

Some I've heard myself are:

- Norrington gets back in the spotlight of Elizabeth's messed-up-love-triangle.

- The Chinese Captain dies.

- Elizabeth becomes a ship captain herself.

- the ship that everyone takes to go rescue Jack gets flipped over 360, & I believe a note in the commentary proves this. "...and they're yellin at me, NO, you can't tip a ship over that far cuz the cannon [things] will flood..."

- Anyone with bad teeth is "godlike," & this probably means Tia Dalma has to die.

- Barbosa has had a genuine change of heart.

- It will also start out with a pirate song.

- An even stronger parallel is drawn between Elizabeth & this "woman as changing, harsh, and untamable as the sea," as her spirit has been reborn in her or something. Perhaps they'll burn her to release that god from it's fleshy prison??? *yikes*

- And yes, crabs torment Jack Sparrow while in Davey Jones' Locker, which is actually like a desert.

"They're more like guidelines, anyway."
    Last edited by MiraNova23; 03-07-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    My
    (If I'm here, then I'm probably supposed to be animating instead.)