Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss The Adventures of Huck Finn in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I just recently rented this from Netflix because I vaguely remember watching it when it came out. I must have been around 12 or 13. What a super cute movie! ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

The Adventures of Huck Finn

I just recently rented this from Netflix because I vaguely remember watching it when it came out. I must have been around 12 or 13.
    What a super cute movie! I absolutely loved it just as much as I did when I was younger. I am not a huge fan of Elijah Wood but he sure did a nice job as Huck Finn.
    It got me thinking.
    I swear there is a movie with Jonathon Taylor Thomas as Huck Finn, (or maybe he is Tom Sawyer). I just remember a part where he fakes his death and then the little girl at school that he likes punches him out because she is so mad. I did a search on Netflix for it but could not find it. Anyone know the title of this movie? Is it Huck Finn or Tom Sawyer related at all? I swore it was.

Anyone else enjoy this movie?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

SaraHThunderRR is offline A-Ticket holder
    I own the movie, actually. I LOVE IT! It's called Tom and Huck.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yeah the one with JTT is Tom and Huck. Not quite as good as Huck Finn with Elijah Wood.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Ah! That's it!
    I was searching for Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn so maybe it didn't recognize it. Or maybe they just don't have the movie. I will try it again.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan