Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Are You Going To See Meet The Robinsons?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Meet the Robinsons in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I just got back from seeing "Meet the Robinsons" in 3D. I thought it was actually pretty good, the graphics were amazing, not too overwhelming like the old 3D gags, ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I just got back from seeing "Meet the Robinsons" in 3D. I thought it was actually pretty good, the graphics were amazing, not too overwhelming like the old 3D gags, just the right amount of 3D effects. I loved the "Working for Peanuts" cartoon at the beginning, I thought it was a great little tribute to Walt. I like how they tied in Walt's vision of the future and how we are progressing so fast with the theme of the movie, all topped off with a quote by Walt himself at the end. Definitely worth seeing in 3D!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    the quote at the end was awesome!! a great way to end the movie
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    I loooooved the movie in 3D! In fact, I'm going to see it again today! I think it is a must see in 3D---and I agree, the ending made the whole movie!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I just got back from seeing it. I LOVED it! Did anyone else see the HW (Hidden Walt) above Louis' desk? The 3D was amazing! The end did make the movie, I kinda teared up a bit.
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 04-07-2007 at 12:02 PM.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I saw Meet the Robinsons in 3D on Wednesday at DTD. It was a good movie. A bit predicitable in my opinion, about 20 minutes into it, I had already figured out the ending, but it was still a good movie! I definitely want to own it as it was highly amusing and entertaining!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Just got back from seeing it no 3d, and wow this was one of the best disney movies i have seen in a long time.

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    That movie was so awesome! I can sort of relate to the kid when it comes to finding a family b/c I was an orphan myself, even though I was much younger, but the confusion I experienced is understandable. Anyway, I absolutely loved it. I'm anxious for it to come out. I'll be one of the first people to buy it. The soundtrack is great, too. I love the mixture of modern day and vintage swing music. It really gives things a twist. Anyway, I absolutely enjoyed it. And the dinosaur? Oh that movie would've been slightly dull w/o him. He cracks me up. Anyway, if you haven't seen the movie, I highly suggest it, and this is from a college-age student!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I went to see it yesterday. I would have seen it opening day but i wasnt in the country. It was quite good although i do have to agree a little predictable. But thats something that you would end up knowing when rewatching it so its somewhat good for the simple things. Like when Mrs Robinson and her brother are fighting at the dinner table. There were just so many simple things that made it good. And yes i did see that Walt picture hanging over the desk in the corner. I kinda freaked out and my friend was just sorta scared and also said that was kinda good cuz he would have never known that. I really like in the disney movies when they add somehting like that or something from the parks, such as Todayland with space mtn in the back. I'd like to see those sorts of things continue in the future movies. The actual premesis was actually quite good. I liked how he thought life ****ed and he just had to look at it in a different way and imagine the possibilites. Then to, in the end use a Walt quote. It seems to say that Walt was that inventor in a way.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Quote Originally Posted by lovedisprinces View Post
    ...I really like in the disney movies when they add somehting like that or something from the parks, such as Todayland with space mtn in the back. I'd like to see those sorts of things continue in the future movies...
    I saw that too, did anyone else notice the rocket ride next to the Todayland sign? It was a ride in Disneyland when it first opened.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronautxearth View Post
    Oh, and you get to see a Donald and Chip 'n' Dale cartoon from back in the day that is very cute.

Did anyone else catch all the hidden stuff in here? Mickeys, castles, homages to old movies, I love watching these kinds and figuring out their "puzzles"!
    Well, our cartoon was an old Mickey, Goofy, and Donald one. I was SO glad they are using the old cartoons to show. They are very cool and let the kids see the Fab 5!

I caught what looked to me like a picture of Walt in Lewis(spelling?!) orphanage room. I also caught some of the HM in the movie. I looked for a lot of things, but they were hidden very well. I loved that they put a quote from Walt in the end. It's about time they mentioned Walt again!(Kids these days have NO clue who he is and it just makes me sad.)

Also, was There's a Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow even USED in the film? I got the soundtrack JUST to get that song(Ok, Ok, and the Jonas Brothers song, haha) and I didn't hear it used in the film! Am I going nuts or am I correct?
    Last edited by Minnie_Mouse007; 04-09-2007 at 05:35 PM.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I thought it was Walt too, but I looked at it a little more and thought it was Einstein. Anyone else see this?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

fancythemouse is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I saw it but not in 3D they didn't have it over here. I thought it was a cute and heart warming story. Sure, it's predictable but it has a good message. You don't find many of those kind of movies anymore.
    Cristabel

DLR June 2004
    DLR Dec 2004
    WDW June 2006
    DLR Nov 2006
    DLR Jan 2007
    DLR April 2007 - 3 goofy generations' Disneyland Reunion!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I didnt know there was an intent of using Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, although it would have made sence. I dont recall it being in there at all. That would have been interesting to add though at some point.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

That and Kids of the Future were "Bounus Tracks."

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    That and Kids of the Future were "Bounus Tracks."
    I was waiting to hear Kids of the Future through the whole movie and they never did! gah o well I guess I will be able to listen to it when i get the soundtrack
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast