Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss POTC At World's End Trailer Premiere Swag and thoughts in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Ok, so I just got back from the Ultimate Fan event for POTC At World's End trailer world premiere...first here are some pics of the swag they were giving out: ...
    Mose is offline A-Ticket holder

POTC At World's End Trailer Premiere Swag and thoughts

Ok, so I just got back from the Ultimate Fan event for POTC At World's End trailer world premiere...first here are some pics of the swag they were giving out:

Below is a packet designed to promote the new POTC Online game

Here are the contents of the folder, a cd with an pass for the beta test of the online game and a limited edition, numbered print:

They gave out a bandana as well....which had nothing to do with POTC:

Here is the lanyard and badge given to all to identify them as part of the event:

And, as a bonus, my girlfriend won one of the drawings and we got a promotional, 2 LP (yes VINYL!!!) version of the Pirate Remixes from Dead Man's Chest:

And they gave out a a replica of Jack Sparrows pistol, a talking 18" Jack Sparrow figure, and some of the smaller zizzle Pirates toys (the ones they carry in Target), none of which I have pics of.

Then they played POTC Curse of the Black Pearl and the trailer for At World's End. No spoilers here folks, check it out for yourself Monday evening but my 2 cents are:

It was good, not great, and VERY short to boot. I was expecting a bit more out of it...of course part of that is because it was hyped up as a 10 minute trailer, blah blah blah and really is was more of a 90 second trailer, which was literally played twice in a row. (Bruckerheimer came onscreen and said "Here it is again!")Some great scenes were shown, and I am excited about the movie...but this trailer is not going to convince any non-believers to see the film.

Again good, but not the "WOW!" I was hoping for.....

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    wow thats pretty awesome!! very lucky person!! Though you say the trailer isnt too exciting Im still pumped. Congrats for getting all the cool stuff! EnjoY!
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Wow. I can't wait for the film!!!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Wow, you are extremely lucky! I cannot WAIT for the game! Oh, and of course, the movie!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Sweet stuff dude. I was going to sign up for it but I saw we were only watching the trailer, then watch 1.

I Want Pirates Online So Bad!
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    WOW the trailer looks so cool with jack and davy jones fight on the sail cant wait till May 25!!!!!!!!!
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I saw the trailer tonight during "Dancing With The Stars"....it looks SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Pirates rocks!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Someone already has their swag that they received up on e-bay
    If they didn't want to go, I'd have surely fone in their place.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10