Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hello everyone. I absolutely love the movie lady and the tramp 2 (even though it is a sequel) and for the longest time have been trying to find mp3s of ...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...

Question Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure

Hello everyone. I absolutely love the movie lady and the tramp 2 (even though it is a sequel) and for the longest time have been trying to find mp3s of the songs that the characters sing during the movie. There is no soundtrack for this film and I have looked everywhere to find mp3s of these songs (so I can listen to them on my i-pod) If anyone knows where I could find mp3s of these songs that would be so awesome!! Also I have been searching on and off again for a stuffed animal/plush Angel (Scamp's love interest in the movie) I own a plush scamp and would love to have an Angel to go with him. If anyone has any information on either the mp3s or the plush toy please let me know, thanks!!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

metsy86 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i haven't seen either of these. But I have seen copies of the Scamp comic from the mid 50s. They were what the movie was based on. I posted an ebay link so you can see a picture. If you are looking for Scamp stuff . . . I can't posted a link because I am new to the board, but if you are interested, type Scamp comic into ebay and you should see a few and they are relatively cheap-$2-$10.

--Chris

yea, ive seen the comic book, it looks awesome! i never have gotten around to buying any of them though, but i might buy some in the future.

ne1 else know anything?