Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss "Magic Kingdom in the Sky" by DaVinci's Notebook in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; For those of you who were in the chat Thursday night, this is the link I provided to the site which has the lyrics and the song on it. For ...
    WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!

"Magic Kingdom in the Sky" by DaVinci's Notebook

For those of you who were in the chat Thursday night, this is the link I provided to the site which has the lyrics and the song on it.

For those of you who weren't in the chat and would like to listen to a very different, hilarious take on WDW's Magic Kingdom, I highly suggest you click this site and listen to the song carefully and feel free to read the lyrics with it as some of it may sound confusing.

Enjoy this as I know I always do. I loved this song so much that I wrote a 5 page paper for my college English class last year about what the song means to me and then broke it down into every little detail. I have this site bookmarked into my favorites as well now.

http://www.suitedisney.com/id552.htm

Let me know what you think of it, I'd love to hear other comments on the song.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

flutter is offline Moderator
    that's cool