Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney plans more 'Pirates' films? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; From Digital Spy: ================================================== ==== Disney plans more 'Pirates' films? Saturday, March 31 2007, 09:47 BST By Daniel Kilkelly Disney is planning to continue with the Pirates of the Caribbean ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Disney plans more 'Pirates' films?

From Digital Spy:
    ================================================== ====
    Disney plans more 'Pirates' films?

Saturday, March 31 2007, 09:47 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly
    Disney is planning to continue with the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise after the release of third film At World's End.

================================================== ====
    For the full story, click here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...tes-films.html

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have mixed emotions about this. If everyone comes back then i wouldn't mind seeing more but if the jack sparrow character is the only one to come back then i don't want to see it.

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    I'm a little torn on this, too....I wouldn't mind if they made a POTC4 in about 5 years or so....And I love Captain Jack, don't get me wrong, but if he comes back-no Will, no Elizabeth, etc, it just wouldn't be the same, IMHO.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    all i have to say is that sometimes good things have to come to an end...i think a trilogy is enough...i love the pirates movies but to drag them out, it's just too much...i would be nervous that the magic would be lost.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney