Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney's 2-D films will make enchanting return in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; From the fdlreporter.com (Fond Du Lac, WI): ================================================== Posted May 12, 2007 Disney's 2-D films will make enchanting return By SUSAN WLOSZCZYNA USA TODAY Once upon a time, Disney 2-D ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Disney's 2-D films will make enchanting return

From the fdlreporter.com (Fond Du Lac, WI):
    ==================================================
    Posted May 12, 2007

Disney's 2-D films will make enchanting return

By SUSAN WLOSZCZYNA
    USA TODAY

Once upon a time, Disney 2-D animation ruled. But those days are more over than Sanjaya on "American Idol."
    The treasured tradition that includes "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," "The Little Mermaid" and "The Lion King" was eclipsed at the box office and in the hearts of moviegoers by the arrival of digital-age dazzlers "Shrek" and "Ice Age," done by rivals.
    ==================================================
    Full story here: http://www.fdlreporter.com/apps/pbcs...40/1338/FONent
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

CaribbeanMouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for posting this. I knew most of the info, but I needed to read that.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Somehow I can't believe there are many heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage and Constancy, and the greatest is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all over, implicitly and unquestioningly."

--- Walt Disney