Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss WDW Soundtrack? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Is there any soundtracks for sale at WDW? If so, what should I be keeping my eyes peeled for, what is it called, what does it look like, ect? Is ...
    Andyxox is offline B-Ticket Holder

WDW Soundtrack?

Is there any soundtracks for sale at WDW? If so, what should I be keeping my eyes peeled for, what is it called, what does it look like, ect?

Is there park specific ones, or just a general one, or do they change every year?

Thanks for any help!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    There is a soundtrack of the parks sold at disney world. I dont know what the new one is, and i think they changed it but im not sure. The old one had to do with the happiest celebration on earth and had 2 discs full of park music from all the main parks. It could be found at a lot of different stores, but seldomly the hotel ones, or at least i never saw it there. Im sure somebody else will be of more help, but i do know there is a soundtrack out there in the parks.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney