Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss My Song of the south DVD in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; hey the add that you sometimes see on this site My Song of the South ( My Song Of The South ). you could buy Song of the South it ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

My Song of the south DVD

hey the add that you sometimes see on this site My Song of the South ( My Song Of The South). you could buy Song of the South it was great we got it in 5 or 6 days i forgot how long it took. The picture was good but sometimes the sound was a little fuzzy but besides that it was great to see the movie it was my 1st time and it made me so happy to see where splash mountain came from. if i where you guys i would buy it it was worth the price.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Is that even legal????

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    I really dont know. Song of the South is in the top 30 DVD sales in Japan so i think your ordering to japan then they ship it here so if thats the case then yes it is legal
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I say with the Legal part.... BOO HOO for Disney....They refuse to release it....There loss. If Disney doesn't like it, they need get over this P.C. stumbling block they have with this movie. Plain and simple how can you build a ride (Splash Mountian) and not have the movie open to buy. Shame on them