Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Movie Hidden Images in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I thought it would be fun to start a thread that lists all the hidden images (Mickeys, other Movie references, etc) kind of like Jas started doing here http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=1217 for ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Movie Hidden Images

I thought it would be fun to start a thread that lists all the hidden images (Mickeys, other Movie references, etc) kind of like Jas started doing here http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=1217 for Aladdin.

Here is what I have found just today watching movies:

Tarzan (swoon)
    In the part right before the Trashing the Camp song, when Turk and Tantor enter the camp and look around, the tea set is Mrs. Potts form Beauty and the Beast.

Aladdin
    In the part where Aladdin makes his wish to be a prince, the Genie pulls out a crab from the menu he is holding and it is Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

Hercules
    In the scene where Herc is having his image paint on to a vase, when he steps of the platform and throws the pelt he is wearing on the ground, it is Scar from the Lion King.

That's all I have at the moment. Does anyone they have any they want to share?

flutter is offline Moderator
    I gotta pay more attention, I never pick up these thing

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Pumbaa and Belle can both be seen in The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Belle is a scene during the song "Out There."

Pumbaa is the main course
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

flutter is offline Moderator
    poor Pumbaa

Here is another one from Tarzan (a really hidden image):

During Turk's musical trashing of the explorer's camp, two apes mimic the bump-bump step seen in the classic Disney short In the Bag (1956).

Here is another Tarzan hidden image (can you tell I like the movie?):

When the ape turns Professor Poter upside down and shakes him, one of the items that falls out of his pockets is a small dog. The small dog is Little Brother from Mulan.

And here is a Hidden Image from The Great Mouse Detective:

On of the toys in the Toy Shop is a bubble blowing Dumbo.

In Monsters Inc

At the end of the movie when Boo hands Sulley some toys one is a Jessie doll (Toy Story 2) and one is a Nemo doll.

Finding Nemo
    In the dentist office on the floor by to toy box is a Buzz Lightyear toy.

James and the Giant Peach

In the pirate ship scene, the Centipede exclaims, "A Skellington!" upon spotting a skeleton that looks like Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas (it's the same head).

Another of the skeletons has the bill, sailor's cap, sailor's jacket and voice of Donald Duck

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator

The Lion King 1 1/2

My kids were watching the Lion King 1 1/2 movie last week and pointed out at least 10 hidden mickeys. It was unreal. It seemed like there was one every couple of minutes in the beginning. I'll look through the movie and give some more details.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy

Lilo & Stitch

In Lilo & Stitch, Dumbo makes an appearance on Lilo's easel as she sees the "falling" star
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

I've watch Lilo and Stitch a million times and never noticed the Dumbo...(Stitch goes and unpacks the DVD) I guess I know what I am watching today!

Hercules

I think I found something, but I need someone to confirm....Hades chariot...I swear it's Chernobog's head.

Thanks guys for your finds! I thought I was the only one that was finding things! Keep them coming!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    My kids were watching the Lion King 1 1/2 movie last week and pointed out at least 10 hidden mickeys. It was unreal. It seemed like there was one every couple of minutes in the beginning. I'll look through the movie and give some more details.
    I saw this for the first time with my gf a couple weeks back, and although I didn't see many, I did catch one. It was fairly early in the movie, and if i am remembering correctly (keep in mind i only saw this once and it was a few weeks ago), it was on the wall of one of the meerkat tunnels (either that or in that little cave near Pride Rock where Pumbaa makes the two beds and Timon sticks him in the little one. I don't remember exactly, but it was definately on a wall in some sort of cave/tunnel. It was turned on its side, but was still pretty obviously a HM.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Toy Story
    When Buzz and Woody are stuck in the next door neighbors room and are trying to get out, there is a tool box an the table by the window. The tool box says Binford Tools on it, which is the tools that Tim Allens character always used in Home Improvement.

Finding Nemo
    Toward the end of the movie, I think it is either when Nemo gets to Sydney or when the fish escape from the dentist office, I can't remember which. On the street in front of the dentist office. As cars are passing by, one of them is the delivery car for Pizza Planet.

The Emperor's New Groove

According to IMDB, Yzma's head w/ her earrings is a hidden mickey. What do you think?
    Last edited by Stitch; 04-10-2005 at 01:16 PM.

Lilo & Stitch

-A Chinese restaurant that the characters pass is called Mulan Wok, a reference to Disney's Mulan. There is also a poster of Mulan on the wall of Nani's bedroom

-Near the beginning of the film, during the trial, Stich is asked by the council woman to provide some sign that he understands what's going on. Stitch responds by licking the inside of his glass cage. The saliva trail is in the shape of the famous 'D' in the Walt Disney logo.

-When Lilo and Stitch walk past this store selling calendars with images from around the world, the "Orlando" calendar has a picture of the Magic Kingdom.

-There are several "hidden Mickeys" in the movie - one can be seen in the Grand Council scene, on Jumba's platform. Another can be seen as a logo on the shorts of one of Lilo's photographic subjects on the wall of her room.

- The scene where Stitch is walking down a path after leaving Lilo is taken from Ugly Duckling (1939). The illustrations in Lilo's storybook are also based on scenes from that film.

-Near the end, the tracking image Captian Gantu uses to track the location of Stitch on Hawaii is the icon for the Disney theme park in Florida, EPCOT Center - Spaceship Earth

(Yes, I have too much free time...not sleeping will do that)
    Last edited by Stitch; 04-10-2005 at 01:13 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast