Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Jonas brothers coming to disney channel! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; My friend told me today that the Jonas brothers are going to star in a new tv series coming to disney channel so I had to look into it, here ...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...

Exclamation Jonas brothers coming to disney channel!

My friend told me today that the Jonas brothers are going to star in a new tv series coming to disney channel so I had to look into it, here is what the wikipedia article says:

J.O.N.A.S! is an upcoming television series directed by Jeremiah S. Chechik and starring teen pop/rock band The Jonas Brothers. While the show will focus on the band aspect of the the trio and their music, it is actually a fictional series where the brothers play a group of government hired undercover spies. It is rumored to be picked up by Disney Channel sometime in 2007.

Plot

Three brothers, rocking out and taking the world by storm aren't just doing this through their music. The Jonas Brothers are three extraordinary and musically talented brothers leading a double life. To the world, they are the heart throb rock stars known as the Jonas Brothers, but behind all this, they are J.O.N.A.S., Junior Operatives Networking As Spies. In this world of darkness and evil, these three brothers, with the help of their secret agent dad must, thwart the evil deeds of Dr. Harvey Fleischman, an evil dentist bent on take over the world's young adults. They must do this without their own mother finding out, truly exposing themselves to their youngest brother who has some clue of what his brothers are really doing, or a crazy teenage reporter named Stella Malone who is doing everything she can to get the behind-the-scenes scoop on the up-and-coming band by going undercover, keeping up with school, having a social life, and most importantly, keeping the world that has their eyes on them from finding out who they really are while continuing to protect it.
    The plot suggests that the series is taking on a similar form of the Disney Channel Original SeriesHannah Montana, while adding in elements on Kim Possible. The Jonas Brothers guest star in an episode of Hannah Montana, called Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas"
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Haha, awesome. I just have a really strong feeling that they can't act. Let's hope I am proven wrong.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

1HSMfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    well...i dont they can act because they proved it on the Hannah Montana episode but my sister thought they were AMAZING! i like their music but don't like looking at them. LOL i guess its because im a guy.

This is.....the best thing that's happened since sliced bread. Will there be a laugh track?
    there's nothing to get hung about

Silver Magic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love the Jonas Brothers and I think that their music is awesome, but I just dont think that a series would be a good idea. They arent the best actors out there.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1HSMfan View Post
    well...i dont they can act because they proved it on the Hannah Montana episode but my sister thought they were AMAZING! i like their music but don't like looking at them. LOL i guess its because im a guy.
    I thought it was funny, but it was the type of stupid funny. As much as I like them, their acting was terrible. However, many of the shows on Disney Channel have terrible actors. Come to think of it, I can't see any Disney show with good actors. They are kids, so they are going to be inexperienced.

I AM looking foward to this show, though. I like the Jonas Brothers, and am interested to see what type of characters they play.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Kimann is offline A-Ticket holder
    I had not heard about this tv series, but I do know that they are starring in a Disney Channel Original Movie, "Camp Rock." According to the article it's supposed to be a musical. Here's the link: Exclusive: Disney Plans to Rock the HSM Crowd Again - TV Guide News Report | TVGuide.com

It has to be better than that new show they are advertising about the Wizards of Waverly Place. I'm thinking Suite Life is going to be ending soon. Kim Rhodes is pregnant and I haven't heard it but I have a feeling Ashley's going to be moving on to bigger and better things.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

The Suite Life....ending? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    there's nothing to get hung about