Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Where oh where has the moon gone? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So, back when I was a kid I use to watch this music video on the Disney Channel of a guy singing the following lyrics: "I wanna tell you about ...
    Artemis908 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Where oh where has the moon gone?

So, back when I was a kid I use to watch this music video on the Disney Channel of a guy singing the following lyrics:

"I wanna tell you about a man who went and ranway with the moon... he took it home and put it in his living room..."
    "Where oh where oh where has the moon gone (it fell into the ocean) where oh where oh where has the moon gone (it ran into the night)"

I have no idea who sang it or if it's somewhere out there on the internet. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis908 View Post
    So, back when I was a kid I use to watch this music video on the Disney Channel of a guy singing the following lyrics:

"I wanna tell you about a man who went and ranway with the moon... he took it home and put it in his living room..."
    "Where oh where oh where has the moon gone (it fell into the ocean) where oh where oh where has the moon gone (it ran into the night)"

I have no idea who sang it or if it's somewhere out there on the internet. Does anyone know what I am talking about?
    Google says you're talking about Norman Foote's "Man Who Ran Away With The Moon".

He's got a web site here:
    Norman Foote

I also found a link at YouTube claiming to be of a music video for the song here:
    YouTube - Norman Foote - Man Who Ran Away With the Moon

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by tizzo View Post
    Google says you're talking about Norman Foote's "Man Who Ran Away With The Moon".

He's got a web site here:
    Norman Foote

I also found a link at YouTube claiming to be of a music video for the song here:
    YouTube - Norman Foote - Man Who Ran Away With the Moon
    Thanx for the link. His songs seem like something the DGS would like.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property