Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss WDW The Happiest Celebration on Earth CD in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I have a question that I'm hoping someone here can answer. On my most recent trip to WDW I bought the "WDW The Happiest Celebration on Earth" CD. I know ...
    IronFozzie is offline A-Ticket holder

Question WDW The Happiest Celebration on Earth CD

I have a question that I'm hoping someone here can answer. On my most recent trip to WDW I bought the "WDW The Happiest Celebration on Earth" CD. I know that there was one made for Disneyland, but this one was tailored for WDW. It's a 2 disc album and I have run into some programming issues with it. When you put it into iTunes the first CD has all the wrong titles. After some research I learned that it was all the same song titles as the Disneyland CD, this led me to believe that there was an error or that they overlooked part of the programming when making the CD set. However, earlier today (nearly 14 months after I bought the CD) I realized that there are some problems with the track lengths on disc 2. I was wondering if anyone knew the correct track lengths for disc 2 so I would be able to compare and make sure I'm not missing any of the tracks due to iTunes messing up (which has happened in the past). My calculations show that the CD actually holds 4 minutes less than the album cover shows. With some tracks being over a minute longer or shorter than the album cover says they should be (one track is actually 6 minutes shorter on the CD than the album cover shows). If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

IronFozzie is offline A-Ticket holder
    does anyone have an answer to my problem here?