Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss High School Musical 3??? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Silver Magic Are they going to stop??? All we can do is hope and pray they do!...
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Magic View Post
    Are they going to stop???
    All we can do is hope and pray they do!

M0Diz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLove28 View Post
    I won't lie, I do like "You are the Music in me" for whatever reason, but that's about it. I basically hear the whole soundtrack to both movies every shift that I work and I work at least 4, sometimes 5 shifts a week, so that's at the very least, 16 times a month. Even if I absolutely loved it I would get sick of it after that many times nonstop. I guess there is a positive, though. HSM and HM are bringing in a lot of money for Claire's, even after they have to pay the distributors and everybody else.

I shouldn't brag about this, but I also was able to buy the first HSM dvd for $2.50! Ha! I only did cuz I was curious since I knew all the songs as it was and then I gave it to my little brother and sister to have fun with.
    16 times a month? That ain't so bad

But talking 'bout the next film I hope it will have good tunes and set pieces which will ensure I stay a HSM fan

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    Quote Originally Posted by M0Diz View Post
    16 times a month? That ain't so bad
    It doesn't sound bad, but it can be! I think for me it's the fact that I don't enjoy most of the songs so it's aggravating to not have a choice whether to listen to it. On the upside, I fit right it with all the kids during the HSM parade at Hollywood Studios! I knew all the songs and everything so I started singing them. My mom just looked at me like I was crazy!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

M0Diz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLove28 View Post
    It doesn't sound bad, but it can be! I think for me it's the fact that I don't enjoy most of the songs so it's aggravating to not have a choice whether to listen to it. On the upside, I fit right it with all the kids during the HSM parade at Hollywood Studios! I knew all the songs and everything so I started singing them. My mom just looked at me like I was crazy!
    My cousins and I missed out on the HSM parade on our last WDW trip because the then current HSM parade cast were rehearsing for the HSM2 parade. And we were so looking forward to singing along . Oh well it meant more time to ride Tower of Terror

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    I must say that the guy who played Troy in the parade was more attractive than Zac Effron, so I guess there was a positive!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12