Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss High School Musical 3??? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; High School Musical 3: Senior Year is set to be released on October 24 of this year. Are they going to stop???...
    Silver Magic is offline C-Ticket Holder

High School Musical 3???

High School Musical 3: Senior Year is set to be released on October 24 of this year. Are they going to stop???

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    .... why would they? It's still insanely popular and insanely profitable.

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    Sweet I cant wait i love HSM
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I do not think we can have enough family movies. So bring on the HSM movie 4, 5 & 6. I love to find a family movie that the kids like and I can even enjoy. I have to admit that I do not mind watching these with the kids. I just sing right along with the kids!
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I agree with you Beth, I love these movies also and find my self singing right along with the kids. I can't wait for HSM 3 to come out.

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Even though the movies are profitable, I think they are dragging this out a bit. Frankly, I'm tired of HSM mania.
    -Zac

M0Diz is offline A-Ticket holder
    My excitement for HSM may not as be as much these days but I still love the music and hopefully that excitement will spark up again with the cinema release of HSM3 XD!

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    Quote Originally Posted by I heartpeterpan View Post
    Sweet I cant wait i love HSM
    I'm with ya Sista
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I heard that this will be the last year for the current characters. BUT the franchise will continue, meaning HSMs with different characters. There is also goins to be a HSM reality show.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I heard that this will be the last year for the current characters. BUT the franchise will continue, meaning HSMs with different characters. There is also goins to be a HSM reality show.
    Yeh I heard that as well and that its gonna be on ABC. They're doing a sort of competiton on the UK disney channel where people send in footage of themselves doing dances and singing the songs but it won't be on the scale of this HSM reality show, will be interesting to see how that looks. Until then full speed ahead to HSM 3

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    I hope Ashley Tisdale is in it.

Ruddy

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    I think they are good. My girls love them! But, I am getting sick of the word "Troy" being written on all the little girls' papers when they turn them in to me. (I teach 1st grade!)

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    I'm all for kids loving certain movies and things like that, but personally, I am really really sick of HSM and Hannah Montana. See, I work at Claire's Accessories in a local mall and not only do we sell multitudes of that merchandise, all the songs from both movies and from the HM tv show are on our store soundtrack. Let me just say that it's a little bit more than annoying. It's always impossible to get the songs out of your head, and there's nothing we can do to skip the tracks or anything because it's a speical CD that holds like 10 hours of music. And on top of that, little girls always come into the store singing the songs (which can be cute), but when I'm trying to block it out, I can't. Granted, I can tolerate the movies and the HM tv show, but I'm insanely sick of the music!!! And this didn't just start. I've been there for two and a half years, so I've been there to hear these songs over and over and over and over and over again. It's overbearing. And I never ever asked to correctly know how to pronounce Humuhumunukunukuapua'a without having to stop and think about it!!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

I remember when I used to work in a clothes shop and when they changed the CDs to just non-stop, non skippable music I got annoyed that I couldn't skip the songs I didn't like . I love most things bout HSM and Hannah Montana inc. the music but if I had to listen to it for 2 and half years non stop that would totally destroy my love of it and would take it to just merely liking it only slightly

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    I won't lie, I do like "You are the Music in me" for whatever reason, but that's about it. I basically hear the whole soundtrack to both movies every shift that I work and I work at least 4, sometimes 5 shifts a week, so that's at the very least, 16 times a month. Even if I absolutely loved it I would get sick of it after that many times nonstop. I guess there is a positive, though. HSM and HM are bringing in a lot of money for Claire's, even after they have to pay the distributors and everybody else.

I shouldn't brag about this, but I also was able to buy the first HSM dvd for $2.50! Ha! I only did cuz I was curious since I knew all the songs as it was and then I gave it to my little brother and sister to have fun with.
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast