Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Which Book? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Pardon a newbie question . . . I have Birnbaum's guide and just received the 1st edition of the trivia book. I love both! Now, I am thinking of buying ...
    smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

Which Book?

Pardon a newbie question . . .
    I have Birnbaum's guide and just received the 1st edition of the trivia book. I love both! Now, I am thinking of buying the Unofficial Guide and/or the Passporter! I would love to hear your thoughts on these. Also, if I buy the Unofficial Guide, would I miss out on anything if I went with the traveling with kids version? Thank you for always helping us out!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I love the Passporter Series. I love the reviews and that they have kids reviewing too! Plus I love to write in it!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    I have a Passporter one that is WDW Scavenger Hunt book, I love it and recommend it to anyone who wants to see all the "little details" around the parks that you wouldn't otherwise notice.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I also have the passporter and love it. You wouldn't need a kids versions because they have rating of attractions from different ages, ex. they have "teen tip" and kids tip". I also love the pockets in the back of the book and places to write things down. The maps are great also.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll be the dissenting voice, then. I've never read Passporters, but I'm in love with the Unofficial Guide. And no, the fact that you have kids won't be any kind of problem - there's entire chapters in the UG devoted to WDW with kids.

Jaaact is offline A-Ticket holder
    Big fan of the unofficial guide. It appears to be backed up by excellent statistical data. Works for me.

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thank you for your feedback! I am heading to the bookstore tomorrow to get it (them)!?!?!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by smith913 View Post
    Thank you for your feedback! I am heading to the bookstore tomorrow to get it (them)!?!?!
    LOL...Yea you can never have to many books about Disney.
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

micheal123 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

I love the Passporter Series.I love it and recommend it to anyone who wants to see all the "little details" around the parks that you wouldn't otherwise notice.