Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney making The Chonicles of Narnia in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I must say I am very excited about the making of one of my favourite books; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!! I loved the Narnia series when I ...
    WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(

Disney making The Chonicles of Narnia

I must say I am very excited about the making of one of my favourite books; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!! I loved the Narnia series when I was about 9 or 10 years old and now my 8yr old is reading it. It is due out December 2005 and is using the same 'character shop' as The Lord of the Rings. I believe the director is from Shrek. All info is at www.narnia.com
    Last edited by WDW Donna; 02-20-2005 at 04:42 PM.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The only problem, and i can see why they did this, is that The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is actually the second book in the series (although it was written first) The Magician's Nephew is actually first in the series..... But the L,W,W title is more familiar
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Maybe they'll pull another Black Cauldron - that's the second book, but it also had the story of The Book of Three in it.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Quote Originally Posted by rwsheep
    The only problem, and i can see why they did this, is that The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is actually the second book in the series (although it was written first) The Magician's Nephew is actually first in the series..... But the L,W,W title is more familiar
    Maybe they will do a Star Wars thing and go backwards. Actually I think they are starting with this one because it is the most popular, and in my opinion a better story for a movie than the first one. (I have read the entire series and the first book is quite good). I believe I read that there will be a couple more movies and they will combine the last 5 books into two movies. The best books are the Magician's Nephew, The L, theW and the W and The Last Battle.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009