Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Cinderella DVD Release in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I don't know about Little Mermaid, I want to have her "Part of my World' as in my DVD collection as well (Pardon the pun!!)...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I don't know about Little Mermaid, I want to have her "Part of my World' as in my DVD collection as well (Pardon the pun!!)
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I wonder when Little Mermaid will come out?

The Little Mermaid has already been issued on DVD. I own it. Sadly, it's not one of those cool 2 disc packages. For the 2 disc platinum treatment, I think I saw a release date of 2006/2007 for it. Not 100% sure. I do recall seeing on the list of Disney platinum movies when they released the 2 disc set of Snow White in 2001. There is a website that lists future Disney DVD releases, which I forgot to boomark. I remember seeing Little Mermaid on there.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the info, Madabella, and by the way, LOVE your avatar!!! I'll keep an eye out for the little mermaid info
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Thanks Dissylove, I "borrowed" it from elsewhere.

Looks like TLM Platinum version is probable for October 2006.

http://ultimatedisney.com/comingsoon.html

That's the website I was referring to. Getting back to Cinderella, looks like Cinderella 3 is on the list. I had hoped Cindy 3 was just an incorrect internet rumor.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

cinderella_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disneyland (mentally), Pacific Northwest (physically)
    I'm pretty positive that they'll come out with a 2-disc platinum edition of "The Little Mermaid" in Fall of '06. Why, you may ask. Well, since Snow White, they've been bringing out one princess movie every October. And after Cinderella this October (55th anniversary of Cinderella!), the only princess left is Ariel.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'January 07, 2006 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to 2006 WDW 1/2 marathon!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Running 13.1 mi w/ Mickey';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Thanks Dissylove, I "borrowed" it from elsewhere.

Looks like TLM Platinum version is probable for October 2006.

http://ultimatedisney.com/comingsoon.html

That's the website I was referring to. Getting back to Cinderella, looks like Cinderella 3 is on the list. I had hoped Cindy 3 was just an incorrect internet rumor.
    I hope cinderella 3 does not come out because I thought cinderella 2 was very bad. They made the movie too childesh forgetting disney deals with the family market.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Did everyone notice that on that bookmoraked website it says that "Song of the South" may be released in 2006 for its 60th Anniversary? That would be cool. When are they going to start releasing the seasons of Ducktales and Darkwing Duck? I really want those.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Goofygurl2004 is offline A-Ticket holder

Yea

I'd think it would be cool to have them all come out on DVD!! Can't get enough of Disney :mickey:

It is almost time 4 me 2 go

I am so excited. We are gonna have a portable DVD played in the Aiplane goin to O-town so I'll probably be Disney crazy beforeI get there
    i love Disney yes i do
    I love Disney WOrld
    How about you

Disney World-- Where everything is Magical!

Almost there[br]

<CENTER>Goin to WDW

Goin to WDW[br]</CENTER>

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    Did everyone notice that on that bookmoraked website it says that "Song of the South" may be released in 2006 for its 60th Anniversary? That would be cool. When are they going to start releasing the seasons of Ducktales and Darkwing Duck? I really want those.
    It would be great to see Ducktales and Darkwing Duck on DVD not forgetting Talespin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12